Click! Click! Click!

Click Me, Please

CLICK..Thanks You..MUAHHH.:)

Friday 14 September 2012

Magic of Cambodia


At the point of collection, Siem Reap, all arrived decentralized, personally, I was flying over Saigon, I do not know what I hit in the head, for some reason I was determined that I needed to walk around this city and I bought a ticket with a stop with a few hours.
I flew in a day earlier, the parent company and it was a very good decision, I had a good sleep and I had a whole day to explore the city. First of all went to the local market place very well, colorful, and even about the smell generally silent.

Source

1. Behind the counter sit there like this :)


2.

3.

4. Well, on the city. Signatures simply do not make sense, then everything is clear :)

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15. This cheerful eggplant ran down the street and pedestrians Troll :)

16.

17. Marinka himself in psychedelic environment :)

18. What a night, we even managed to catch a bit of light.
So the next day we went on a planned route, but more on that next time. Thank you for your attention :)

No comments:

Post a Comment