Click! Click! Click!

Click Me, Please

CLICK..Thanks You..MUAHHH.:)

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Travel Notes From Boracay Island. 5 Day



Today was the very same secret tour, who have suffered because of the rain, and that I did not want to say ahead of time. I have today is the first time in my life flew by helicopter (well, not myself, of course)! And not just anywhere, but on one of the most beautiful islands on earth! I thought of flying in a helicopter last year in the Dominican Republic, but did not dare for fear! But in vain! Flying a helicopter was not scary, and the impressions that I received today, perhaps the most vivid in my entire life.Happiness is, my friends!




A. Our helicopter 2. Hello! I sat in front with the pilot, a man behind. At my request, removed the front side doors to make it easier to photograph without glass. 3. Take off!We took a tour of the longest - 20 minutes. In addition to the neighboring island of Boracay flew. 4. For 20 minutes I did more than 500 photos and be sure to make a separate detailed post on this helicopter tour. And while some of the pictures show. I hope you like it) 5. 6. 7. 8. I fly! 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. This, incidentally, Puka Beach, on which we traveled, and I showed the pictures from there. 14. One of the best hotels on the island - Shangri-La. I, unfortunately, did not have enough money on this hotel.More precisely would be enough, but then it would not be living in a boutique hotel, The Luxe Manor in Hong Kong and the actual flight in a helicopter ... 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.20. 21. Yesterday we walked there. Remember my photo in the hat? 22. 23. 24. 25. And the show is traditionally the sunset. 26. On the island paradise of the night.Tomorrow is another day!





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment